CORENET GLOBAL ANNOUNCES NEW BOARD MEMBERS
January 21, 2020
ATLANTA, GA – January 21, 2020 – The Board of Directors of CoreNet Global, the leading global association for the corporate real estate profession, announced today that it has elected a new slate of members for terms beginning April 1, 2020.
Elected to serve a three-year term:
- Alex Andel, Global Lead, CBRE | Host
- Jeri Ballard, Executive Vice President, Real Estate, Business Operations Centers and Corporate Travel, Royal Dutch Shell
- David Chang, Global Head of Strategy, Corporate Real Estate, HSBC Global Services (Hong Kong) Limited
- Michael P. Davidson, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
Elected to serve a one-year term:
- Mark Nisbett, Chapter Leaders Council Chair, President & CEO, People, Places and Spaces, LLC
- Sathish Rajendren, MCR, SLCR, Chief Operating Officer - Facilities Management Services, Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Board members continuing to serve:
- David Kamen, MCR.h, Chair, Americas Real Estate Services Leader, Business Enablement, EY
- Michelle Myer, MCR.w, SLCR, V.P. Americas Real Estate, Oracle Corporation
- Martin Clarke, MCR, Global Head, Workplace Services, Northern Trust
- Paul Gioioso, Global Head, Corporate Real Estate, Johnson & Johnson
- Andrew Hallissey, Executive Managing Director – Occupier Services, EMEA, Colliers International
- Jon Dandurand, Director Business Development, JE Dunn Construction
- Gloria Mamwa, Regional Head of Property, Africa & Middle East (AME), Property, Standard Chartered Bank
- Susan Wagner, Sr. Director Real Estate & Facilities , Global Center of Excellence (COE), Microsoft
The following Board members’ terms expire March 31, 2020:
- Bill Roberts, Executive Managing Director Strategic Client Development, Cushman & Wakefield
- Michael Casolo, MCR, Head of Workplace Environments, Real Estate & Facilities, Genpact
- Erwin Chong, Head, Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Administration, DBS Bank Ltd.
- Kay Sargent, MCR.w, Senior Principal – Director of WorkPlace, HOK
- Ben Johnson, Chapter Leaders Council Chair, Head of Real Estate & Facilities, Aveva
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is the world’s leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace executives, service providers and economic developers. CoreNet Global’s over 11,000 members, who include 70% of the top 100 U.S. companies and nearly half of the Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org.