Michelle Myer becomes Chair of CoreNet Global
April 1, 2020
ATLANTA, GA – April 1, 2020 – The Board of Directors of CoreNet Global, the leading global association for the corporate real estate profession, announced today that Michelle Myer, MCR.w, SLCR, VP Americas Real Estate, Oracle Corporation, has been named Chair for a two-year term.
CoreNet Global also named the following officers of the board:
- Treasurer: Gloria Mamwa, MCR, Regional Head of Property, Africa & Middle East (AME), Property, Standard Chartered Bank
- Governance Committee Chair: Michael P. Davidson, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
The following directors were recently elected to serve a three-year term:
- Alex Andel, Global Lead, CBRE | Host
- Jeri Ballard, Executive Vice President, Real Estate, Business Operations Centers and Corporate Travel, Royal Dutch Shell
- David Chang, Global Head of Strategy, Corporate Real Estate, HSBC Global Services (Hong Kong) Limited
- Michael P. Davidson, Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase
The following directors were recently elected to serve a one-year term:
- Mark Nisbett, Chapter Leaders Council Chair, President & CEO, People, Places and Spaces, LLC
- Sathish Rajendren, MCR, SLCR, Chief Operating Officer - Facilities Management Services, Knight Frank (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The following board members continue to serve on the board:
- David Kamen, MCR.h, Immediate Past Chair, Americas Real Estate Services Leader, Business Enablement, EY
- Martin Clarke, MCR, Global Head, Workplace Services, Northern Trust
- Paul Gioioso, Global Head, Corporate Real Estate, Johnson & Johnson
- Andrew Hallissey, Executive Managing Director – Occupier Services, EMEA, Colliers International
- Jon Dandurand, Director Business Development, JE Dunn Construction
- Susan Wagner, Sr. Director Real Estate & Facilities, Global Center of Excellence (COE), Microsoft
The following Board members’ terms expired March 31, 2020:
- Bill Roberts, Executive Managing Director Strategic Client Development, Cushman & Wakefield
- Michael Casolo, MCR, Head of Workplace Environments, Real Estate & Facilities, Genpact
- Erwin Chong, Head, Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Administration, DBS Bank Ltd.
- Kay Sargent, MCR.w, Senior Principal – Director of WorkPlace, HOK
- Ben Johnson, Chapter Leaders Council Chair, Head of Real Estate & Facilities, Aveva
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is a non-profit association, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia (US), representing more than 11,000 executives in 50 countries with strategic responsibility for the real estate assets of large corporations. The organization’s mission is to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, designations and networking in 45 local chapters and networking groups globally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org or follow @CoreNetGlobal on Twitter.