CoreNet Global Announces New Board Members
January 8, 2018
ATLANTA, GA – JANUARY 8, 2018 – The Board of Directors of CoreNet Global, the leading global association for the corporate real estate profession, announced today that it has elected a new slate of members for terms beginning April 1, 2018.
Elected to serve a one-year term:
- Monique Arkesteijn, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology
- Jon Dandurand, MCR, Chapter Leaders Council Chair, Director Business Development, JE Dunn Construction
- Barbara Donaldson, MCR, VP Global Real Estate & Facilities, Synopsys
Elected to serve a three-year term:
- Martin Clarke, MCR, Global Head, Workplace Services, Northern Trust
- Paul Gioioso, Global Head, Corporate Real Estate, Johnson & Johnson
- Andrew Hallissey, Executive Director - Client Solutions, EMEA, CBRE
Board members continuing to serve:
- David Kamen, MCR.h, Chair as of April 1 2018 (Current Chair-Elect), Americas Real Estate Services Leader, Business Enablement, EY
- Kate Langan, Immediate Past Chair as of April 1, 2018 (Current Chair), Group General Manager Property, ANZ Banking Group
- Michelle Myer, MCR.w, SLCR, Treasurer, V.P. Americas Real Estate, Oracle Corporation
- Michael Casolo, MCR, President, Client Solutions, GOS, Cushman & Wakefield
- Erwin Chong, Head, Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Administration, DBS Bank Ltd.
- Shelley Frost, MCR, International Director, Head of Consulting, JLL
- Bill Roberts, Executive Managing Director Strategic Client Development, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kay Sargent, MCR.w, Senior Principal – Director of WorkPlace, HOK
The following Board members’ terms expire March 31, 2018:
- Neil Austin, Vice President, Real Estate Portfolio Management and Transactions Services, Omnicom Group Inc.
- Vik Bangia, MCR, Managing Principal, Verum Consulting, LLC
- Shane Guan, MCR, Senior Director, Johnson Controls Account, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
- Craig Youst, MCR, Executive Managing Director, Corporate Solutions | Americas, Colliers International
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is the world’s leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace executives, service providers and economic developers. CoreNet Global’s more than 10,000 members, who include 70% of the top 100 U.S. companies and nearly half of the Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org.
ABOUT CORENET GLOBAL
CoreNet Global is the world’s leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) executives with strategic responsibility for the real property used by multinational corporations for their own operations. CoreNet Global’s more than 9,500 members, who include 70% of the top 100 U.S. companies and nearly half of the Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org.