CoreNet Global Summits offer opportunities for members to network, learn and be recognized for professional achievements. CoreNet Global Summits bring corporate real estate (CRE) professionals together from across and from all aspects of the profession.
Expand your career through professional designation programs with CoreNet Global and grow your leadership skills in development programs customized for corporate real estate professionals.
Join in the vision of CoreNet Global as we continue to connect professionals, and the corporations they represent, worldwide through the offering of resources that help make CoreNet Global indispensable to the successful practice of corporate real estate.
CoreNet Global is an opinion leader in corporate real estate benchmarking, workplace and infrastructure management. Enhance your knowledge with resources like research papers, exclusive member survey reports and presentations from top speakers on hot industry topics. Members of CoreNet Global benefit from a wealth of research knowledge and resources.
CoreNet Global offers several ways for members to stay connected to the latest resources, trends and news as it relates to corporate real estate (CRE).
Join with CoreNet Global in our mission to advance the practice of corporate real estate through professional development opportunities, publications, research, conferences, and chapters and networking groups. Build life-long connections through interactions with like-minded professionals who are also looking for ways to gather and share corporate real estate knowledge.
Our Members-in-Transition Program is available to assist those in the corporate real estate profession who may have been furloughed or laid off due to the current global pandemic.
Current and New Members*
• Participants can download, fill out and return the affidavit agreeing to the program terms.
• Once CoreNet Global receives the signed affidavit, we will validate the request and employment status.
• Upon completion, the participant will receive an email from the Member Experience Team with a link to join or renew their current membership at a discounted rate.
• 50% discount on Membership (one term only)
• 50% discount on two MCR seminars as space is available. Does not include QPCR courses or MCR Capstone.
• 50% Discount (one time only) for any in-person Global Summit; no discount on Global Virtual Events.
*Excludes Students, Academic, Retired and Journalist member types
Phone: +1 404.589.3200
Toll Free: +1 800.726.8111
Fax: +1 404.589.3201