I missed CRE Week, but am interested in accessing content.
- You can access recorded content by registering here:
How do I login?
- After registration you should have gotten an automated activation email within 15 minutes of registration (and payment). Email will come from CoreNet Global <email@example.com>.
- You must use the same email address for activating your account as you do for registration.
- The event platform (https://events.rdmobile.com/Events/Enter/13919), powered by RDMobile, is the ONLY way people can participate in the event and view sessions.
- Only people who are registered for the event will be able to access this platform.
How can I see a schedule on the event platform?
- Upon login you will see the Event Details page.
- Clicking “Schedule” will show you the full schedule
- From there, you can click on sessions to view more information and to add them to your personal schedule. (NOTE: Adding them to your personal schedule will trigger notification emails for each session. To manage notifications, see below.)
- To see your personal schedule, click “my schedule” at the top of the page. Once the live version of sessions are over, they will move into the “past sessions” area.
- You can also filter sessions by day, and by region. Regions are: APAC, EMEA/Americas, and Americas. Any registrant can participate in sessions in any region.
How do I manage Notifications?
- After logging in, click on your name in the upper right corner, this will bring up your account profile.
- Scroll down to "Notification Settings" and adjust settings there.
How do I view a session?
- To view a live session, click on the “Participate” or “Join Session” link (added to sessions about 5 minutes prior to start of session)
- To view past sessions, click on the “View Recording” link (viewable several hours after the live presentation).
Will the sessions be available after the conference has ended?
- Yes, recorded meeting content will be available on the platform after the event.