Seattle | 5 - 7 November 2017 | Washington State Convention Center
November 7 2017 | 11:30 - 12:30
Enter the Dragons!
Are you ready for the Dragon’s Den? During this fast paced session Young Leader “dragons” of corporate real estate (CRE) will challenge senior leaders to pitch ideas in terms of what might be the most disruptive thing that is going to change CRE in the future. Brash, bold, and quick witted - watch as the groups push boundaries and think beyond the limits to shape the future.
- Explore potential future outcomes that can be used to enhance corporate real estate.
- Discover how different motivations can shape your business.
- Connect and engage with various generations and people from other fields of expertise.
Shelley Frost, MCR, International Director, Head of Consulting, JLL
- Monique Arkesteijn, Assistant Professor Real Estate Management, Delft University of Technology
- Caroline Burns, Ph.D, MAICD, Managing Director, Workplace Revolution
- Erwin Chong, Head, Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Administration, DBS Bank, Ltd.
- David Kamen, MCR.h, Americas Real Estate Services Leader | Business Enablement, EY
- Bill Roberts, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield