CoreNet Global Academic Challenge 12: Final Presentations Thursday, 3 November 2022 from 9:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Hear from the next generation of talent! Student teams from universities around the world were invited to compete in a competition where they are asked to play the role of an internal corporate real estate team. This year’s challenge is to develop strategies for the corporate real estate portfolio that prepare the company for a fluid workforce where virtual and augmented reality are practically applied to deal with the expected blend of remote and office workers. Our hope is that you will gain insights and ideas to take back to your company.
The three teams selected as finalists are:
- Marquette University
- New York University
- University of Reading, Malaysia
Artificial Intelligence, Corporate Real Estate, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: