Creating a Winning Workplace Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Corporate real estate has evolved to encompass so much more than the physical office building. Designing and maintaining productive workspaces these days require CRE managers to be attuned to the behaviors of their workforce. This quest to understand how teams interact and engage with their offices is now just as important to CRE as understanding the physical space, but quantifying behavior is not a simple task. In this session, workplace analytics solution Locatee shares the latest best practices on how to derive meaningful insight from office utilization into impactful business decisions.
- See how your existing WiFi and Ethernet infrastructure can be leveraged to understand exactly how your office space is being used, no sensors required!
- Find out what the right data can do to help you improve employee satisfaction, save costs, and become more environmentally conscious.
Technology & Portfolio Management Tools, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: