Regenerative Ecosystems that cultivate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion! Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Innovative leaders understand that communities are social systems with diverse vulnerabilities. Embedding social value in the practices of our ecosystems can shift the paradigm toward symbiotic legacies and lasting benefits and accelerate meaningful change at scale by harnessing the power of a regenerative mindset to influence practices and activate organizational systems. Transformation requires a people-centric approach and explicit social strategies to cultivate a regenerative mindset and new behaviors to achieve organizational goals. In turn, investment will reap the benefits of psychological safety, innovation, and employee satisfaction. Innovative strategies are required to mitigate unconscious bias with intent and can lead to novel solutions that develop a common language, identify blind spots and challenge the status quo to create truly inclusive practices.
- Gain key insights from The NeuroLeadership Institute’s approach to drive lasting DEI change at scale by de-stigmatizing bias with data-driven strategies based in neuroscience.
- Discover how organizational values can be delivered through external stakeholders and foster community-based partnerships that are adaptive and resilient.
- Gain key insights to creative solutions that operationalize community engagement through policies, tools, and co-design which activate legacy mindsets and practices
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Organizational Composition, Strategy and Leadership
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: