Strategies for Avoiding Information Security Risks During Workplace Transformation Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The past two years have dramatically accelerated the move to hybrid and remote work, creating challenges for corporate real estate (CRE) leaders. While executing workplace transformation projects - typically aimed at reducing individually dedicated spaces – many CRE executives often fail to employ proven practices to protect physical and electronic information and assets. Given the heightened focus on security, it is imperative to understand the data breach risks that come with real estate activities and how they can be proactively minimized. In this session, CRE professionals and supplier partners will gain insights into strategies for working effectively with stakeholders across the organization as they plan and execute workplace transformation initiatives. Issues covered include proper management of items in employee workstations, complaint handling and secure destruction of IT assets, and the development of secure practices for sensitive document storage and destruction.
- Identify the key components of information management compliance, best practices to keep in mind when making changes to the workplace, and tips for working with other stakeholders within the organization.
- Learn strategies, including partnering strategies, for avoiding data breaches or loss during workplace transformation projects, site closures, or portfolio integrations.
- Gain insights into information security considerations necessary to maintain a fully functional hybrid-working environment, including support for home offices.
Collaboration, Leadership & Management, Risk Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: