Leases, Locations, and Employees: Driving Workplace Decisions with Integrated Technology Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
It's no secret that managing your physical space and your overall lease portfolio are now more strategically intertwined than ever. Ongoing space optimization is part of day-to-day facilities management, and space utilization has a huge influence on lease portfolio decisions. As employers have accepted the need to provide flexible hybrid work environments, some have empowered their employees with self-service workplace management tools that provide touchless sign-in/sign-out, desk booking, and room reservation capabilities. But technology can go far beyond enabling operational tasks – the data collected from workplace management systems can inform decisions around space usage as well as strategic lease portfolio management.
- Understand how interconnected technologies can provide insights and drive strategy around workplace, real estate, and operations management.
- Identify key data points that influence decisions for space utilization and employee productivity.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your current systems and determine the steps required to improve data visibility.
Facilities Management, Technology & Portfolio Management Tools, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: