Envisioning Successful Hybrid Solutions Going Forward – The End User Perspective Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
We are living in a time with an abundance of tech innovation and tools that enable new ways to connect. There is also a renewed sense of what is driving all this change – the desire to better enable people to live and work in optimum conditions. But many of us are still working in conference rooms where we can't connect and meetings are viewed as a waste of time. We need to embrace these new tech tools to enhance and support meaning human interaction. Combining our experience working with clients around the world, we know clients today want a holistic approach, ease, service, comprehensive solutions, and spaces that empower and inspire people. This panel will delve into real life examples of how their companies are creating hybrid solutions and share what has, and has-not, worked.
- Hear directly from end-users what their needs are and how they are looking to create hybrid spaces.
- Understand the environments being designed today to enable remote and on-site work.
- Envision the type of solutions to offer end-users to create meeting equity.
Employee Engagement, Technology & the Built Environment, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: