Tech Industry updates & Employee attrition: Who gets to ride in the jump seat? Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
The technology industry is presently experiencing a shift with some companies focusing on high profitability, cash flow and cost efficiencies while maintaining productivity. Others are extending their virtual real estate portfolio to respond to employee's interest in working remotely. Finally, Silicon Valley is also seeing employees slow down with jumping from one company to another for more money. What does that mean not only for attrition but also for the office reconfiguration and utilization rate, and employee attrition? Beth Choulas from Toast and Matthew Folsom from Spotify will share with the audience what each of their companies is presently implementing at this time. They will also discuss with Arsh Chaudhry, Space Matrix CEO and moderator the variations they are presently experiencing throughout their global real estate portfolios and the effect on their overall workplace strategies.
- Learn how to manage real estate hyper growth in a disrupted environment: How do you manage opening 5-7 offices on a monthly basis throughout the world.
- Identify pitfalls and how to avoid the "easy way" approach to setting up operations and moving things forward too fast.
- Understand how to remain agile aligning real estate with your company's business vision and goals when daily change is the norm.
Corporate Real Estate, Location Strategies, Portfolio Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: