Experiential Design: Work is No Longer a Place, it’s an Experience Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Our world is rapidly evolving, and how we live, work, and experience space has changed. We need a new approach to solve this new challenge and creating experiential destinations can be the strategy that connects people, place, and purpose together in our new environment. In this session, the panel will share their insights and discuss topics that are important to corporate real estate leaders including business goals, employee engagement, and hybrid working strategies - and show how experiential design can be a solution to better serve all of them.
- Leave with an understanding of space solutions that use an experience-first mentality, and what kind of teams, technologies, and workstreams are needed to achieve that.
- Learn how experience design can transform office space and drive tangible business outcomes and KPIs.
- Comprehension: Pitfalls to avoid, things that must be considered and Learn how experiential design can be used to blend culture, purpose and hybrid working into a functioning and welcoming space and the role change management plays in the new work experience.
Change Management, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Employee Engagement, Hybrid Model
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: