Change for Good: Activating Supplier Diversity Wednesday, 2 November 2022 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Supplier diversity programs are not new, but they have never been more center-stage than they are now. With many Fortune 500 companies putting forward DEI directives, many firms, large and small find themselves playing catch up with how to design and implement a supplier diversity program. In this session, the audience will hear from corporate real estate teams on how they set and achieved their goals. They will hear about the lessons learned along the way and the creative solutions implemented to achieve and sometimes exceed their goals. The audience will leave this session knowing how to lead this initiative for their company and the resources available to them.
- Knowledge: How to identify the key stakeholders within their firms to support this initiative.
- Application: How to design and implement a successful supplier diversity program.
- Comprehension: Pitfalls to avoid, things that must be considered and lessons learned along the way.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Governance, Strategy and Leadership
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: