Infusing Hospitality into the Workplace Thursday, 3 November 2022 from 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
Flexibility has become a key component in attracting and retaining workers and overall employee productivity. In a post-COVID era, with remote work still the norm, old spaces will not entice workers to come back. Workplaces need to feel like a destination and, more importantly, offer conveniences employees can't find at home. The hospitality sector has a lot to teach us about creating spaces where people want to spend time. The panel will discuss how the post-pandemic office can find inspiration in hospitality design to become a destination with intention that not only draws workers back, but also encourages them to stay.
- Articulate the benefits of hospitality offerings in the workplace and the impact on customer experience.
- Understand what trends are ‘hot topics’ in in the hospitality-influenced workplace.
- Take away key initiatives and best practices examples to apply in their own settings.
Design Thinking, Service Delivery, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms. Choose from more than 120 unique Learning Experiences in new formats to fit your style and interests.
- Campfire - Smaller, more intimate facilitated conversations with peers.
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability, and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: