Amazon: The Spheres Site Tour (TOUR IS FULL) Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 3:10 PM – 4:35 PM
Stroll through The Spheres indoor gardens and see a place where Amazon’s employees can think and work differently surrounded by plants. The Spheres are a result of innovative thinking about the character of a workplace and an extended conversation about what is typically missing from urban offices — a direct link to nature. The Spheres are home to more than 40,000 plants from the cloud forest regions of over 30 countries. Reservations are available on a first come, first served basis.
Tour departs Registration at 3:10 PM
Reservations required, limit 18 people. - **TOUR IS FULL**
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: