The Future of Work: An Objective & Subjective Lens Monday, 8 November 2021 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Join a discussion of the evolution of work during the pandemic, and its implications for companies and employees alike. Findings from two 2021 surveys where 1,500 employees were asked about the impacts of remote work during the pandemic, and their sentiments about their company's post-pandemic workplace plans will be shared. See how work is getting done at some of the world's leading enterprises and discuss what this means for the post-pandemic Future of Work.
Ben Waber, PhD
CEO and co-founder, Humanyze
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: