Unlocking the Next Wave of Value in Real Estate: IoT, 5G and Digital Tenant Services Sunday, 7 November 2021 from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Discover a vision for the workplace of the future, and how real estate developers, building owners and property managers can use digital tenant services to add value to both corporate and retail tenants. Discussion points will include what Grade A tenants want in the 'new normal'; the value in sharing tenant and landlord data, and how to use digital services to connect your corporate and retail tenants together to drive value across the portfolio. Gain insights into what needs to still evolve to raise the tide for tenants and landlords together.
- Understand the path forward to future proof your real estate in order to provide digital tenant services and unlock the next wave of value.
- Describe and articulate the value of connecting corporate and retail tenants together, the business case benefits, and the importance of an inter-connected building as a key differentiator in real estate value for customers.
- Identify the technology solutions currently available and the frameworks to consider implementing to unlock value within their estate whilst preventing lock-in and architecting for more open systems.
Corporate Real Estate, Smart Buildings, Technology & Portfolio Management Tools
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: