Behind the Green Curtain: How the World’s Largest CRE Firm is Leading the Future of Work Monday, 8 November 2021 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
The pandemic accelerated trends in how organizations use their workplace to create a competitive advantage. While many theorize how the pandemic will dramatically change how we work in the future, sentiment among office occupiers varies greatly. CBRE has been actively shaping the future of work across the industry and within their organization. The panel will candidly share CBRE's own journey and lessons learned. Through this session, they hope to share the journey taken to create a future go-forward strategy. And, they want to hear your perspectives and learn from similar challenges and opportunities you are facing every day.
- Understand key elements to plan for a successful workplace strategy development, including leadership alignment, research activities, steps taken to reach recommendations, how to communicate decisions, and implement new policies.
- Identify key challenges and opportunities businesses are facing as it relates to planning for the future, define what is changing, and begin to formulate their own next steps needed to continue evolving their own workplace strategies.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Wellness, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: