Starbucks Journey to a New Normal Monday, 8 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Prior to the pandemic Starbuck’s Seattle Support Center (HQ) was home to over 5,000 FTE working in over one million SF of mostly traditional space. In January 2021, Starbucks embarked on a massive transformation to meet the needs of a post pandemic new normal. Its new environment needed to be flexible and fully support teams working from home or in the office. Learn how Starbucks undertook this enormous transition and dealt with the unexpected. Hear the steps and the challenges of uncertainty, changing culture, and the constraints of budget and time that they faced on the journey.
Change Management, Conflict management, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: