The Omnichannel Office: Re-Engaging Workers Among the Disruption of Work-From-Home Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Work-From-Home (WFH) has its own set of challenges. While productivity remained high, consistent polling indicates that a third of workers complained of motivational issues or loneliness. Worse yet, employee engagement-the most critical element for retaining talent-suffered. Yet that same polling also tells us that workers demand more flexibility for remote work. The issue of re-engaging workers while walking the tightrope between organizational needs and worker demands for flexibility has emerged as a significant challenge. This session will examine the conundrums of WFH and how to re-engage workers in the emerging new remote-flexible workspace.
- Detail the challenges, opportunities and paradoxes presented by WFH, remote flexibility and the emergence of omnichannel workplaces; why a one-size-fits-all doesn’t work and how employers can find the right formulas for their workforces.
- Examine the basic precepts of the experience economy and the lessons that employers can learn from this to both re-engage workers, incentivize their return to physical workplaces and boost loyalty, job satisfaction and retention.
- Discover Next-Gen strategies on boosting the employee experience in physical space that will benefit both employers and landlords.
Emerging Trends, Employee Engagement, Workplace
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: