Importance of Data-driven ESG Programs Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 1:00 PM – 1:20 PM
S&P reported on seven trends to watch for in 2021 with regards to ESG. #1 is Data Improvement. The quality and quantity of ESG data will continue to grow in importance with the financial and regulatory desires for more transparency. Learn how companies are responding, how you ensure a data-driven ESG program, what tools are needed and how data can help you to respond to ESG opportunities and risks.
Chief Revenue Officer, Goby
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: