The New Workplace Metrics that Define Successful Offices Monday, 8 November 2021 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
Corporate real estate has evolved to encompass so much more than the physical office building. Designing and maintaining productive workspaces these days require corporate real estate managers to be attuned to the behaviors of their workforce. This quest to understand how teams interact and engage with their offices is now just as important to CRE as understanding the physical space, but quantifying behavior is not a simple task. Discover the latest best practices on how to derive meaningful insight from office utilization into impactful business decisions.
Head of North America Sales, Locatee
Data Analytics, Technology & Data Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: