Having Better Conversations Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
Everything that happens in business ultimately happens in a conversation, whether the conversation involves feedback, a difficult message or conflict. What do you need to do to improve the quality of your interactions with others? We’ll talk about working with “challenging” personalities, managing defensiveness and communication styles.
Wanda Wallace, PhD
Managing Partner, Leadership Forum
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: