Mastering Your Genius Potential: How to Achieve Genius Level Performance Monday, 8 November 2021 from 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM
In 1968 George Land developed an assessment to identify the best and brightest for NASA's moon shot mission. It became known as the Genius Test. Land was curious about how pre-schoolers might score. 1600 preschoolers took the test, and ninety-eight percent tested as geniuses. He tracked these kids and had them retake the test. By age fifteen, only twelve percent tested as geniuses. By age thirty, it dropped to two percent. MindSHIFT has developed a process to rediscover, rekindle, and master our lost genius factor. You will learn how to identify your Genius Factor and the simple process to master your Genius Potential.
Principal - Thought Leader, mindSHIFT
Emotional Intelligence, Wellness
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: