How Smart Buildings will define the Future of Work Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
The role of the office has never been more scrutinized; not only by the real estate industry itself but, by default, the billions of employees who utilize the space provided to them. Buildings will ultimately only succeed if they focus on people's needs. To achieve this, factoring in tangible improvements to maximize user experience will be fundamental to ensure the space weathers the storm of digital advancements that are heading our way.
- Understand what a smart building means for landlords and tenants (including connectivity, data systems, governance, cybersecurity, and user functionality).
- Understand how technology can help drive effective reporting and ongoing monitoring of space utilization.
- Identify the tangible requirements to future proof a building - whether that be optimising digital infrastructure, implementing a tighter cybersecurity strategy, or incorporating a more sustainable approach.
- Understand the components required to merit the title smart as well as the direction of travel for smart buildings within the context of the wider real estate industry.
Return to Work, Sustainability, Technology & the Built Environment
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: