Are you embracing cultural change? The DE&I workplace. Monday, 8 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
We know diversity, equity and inclusion are key to shaping businesses culturally for the better in the future. But how does it affect physical space and what does a DE&I-enabled workplace look like? What will the workplace experience of the future be and how will DE&I shape this so we're designing for accessibility, culture and talent? This panel discussion will explore the key topics businesses face and outline the steps needed to create more inclusive environments in the post-pandemic world.
- Design for diversity to promote a culture of inclusion.
- Deepen your understanding of physical vs cultural aspects/considerations of the DE&I workplace.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Innovation, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: