Emerging New Workplace Realities Monday, 8 November 2021 from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Leaders are evaluating what’s best for their organizations to drive business performance, innovation, and employee engagement post-pandemic. Working with CoreNet Global, Gensler surveyed CRE end-users over the summer and again in September to understand the emerging new workplace realities. What are other companies doing? How do you empower both in-person and remote workers? What company policies, expectations, and workplace approaches seem to be working? Discover the latest survey findings and what other CRE’s are doing. Join for thought-provoking research content, new workplace realities in practice, and what it may mean for the role of the office in the future.
- Know what other CRE leaders are doing by sharing the new ‘emerging workplace realities’ survey results of CoreNet Global corporate end-users.
- Identify the emerging workplace expectations, policies, and approaches of other CRE leaders as they return to the office this fall.
- Discover what other CRE’s are doing, what’s working/not, unexpected surprises, and pain points as they experiment with new workplace approaches to bring employee empowerment and a hybrid work model into reality.
Emerging Trends, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: