Transforming your Hybrid Workplace into a Competitive Advantage Monday, 8 November 2021 from 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM
Implementing a hybrid workplace strategy is appealing to organizations finding the balance between in-office and at-home work. Hybrid offers a lot of flexibility, but it requires you to implement new policies, to reimagine spaces, and manage those spaces in a whole new way. Discover how leveraging the right space planning software can increase employee satisfaction, loyalty, and effectiveness, all while making the jobs of the people responsible for planning and managing that space easier.
Director of Solutions Engineering, iOFFICE + SpaceIQ
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: