How Tidy Sensors Make a Huge Impact In Building Intelligence and Sustainability Monday, 8 November 2021 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
The Internet-of-Things (IoT) promised a self-sufficient world of interconnectedness, but the technology was expensive, cumbersome and limited which overwhelmed many and hindered adoption. These tiny sensors and IoT infrastructure break down these barriers by offering easy installation, 15-year battery life, affordability, zero maintenance, scalability, robustness and can fit anywhere. This plug and play solution is fully scalable, making it perfect for quickly and easily retrofitting existing buildings into smart and efficient buildings, eliminating manual tasks that are time consuming and often unreliable.
Founder, CFO & Chief Strategy Officer, Disruptive Technologies
Internet of Things, Smart Buildings, Sustainability
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: