Welcoming the Whole Person: The Importance of Creating an Inclusive Workplace Monday, 8 November 2021 from 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM
Creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace environment has never been more important than it is now. The office has emerged as a destination workers will visit as needed and not on a daily basis. It's crucial that you understand why employees do or do not want to return to the office. Gain key data and anecdotes around the current state of happiness in workplace environments and how to create a more welcoming, inclusive experience on a daily basis moving forward.
- Attendees will learn to identify gaps in communication and collaboration across their organization. Particularly in the post-pandemic world, attendees will learn how to identify disruptions and issues which are holding their employees back from making the most of their physical and digital workspace
- Bridge key groups across your organization to reduce silos and create a more unified organization as people transition into a post-pandemic culture. Use these connections to analyze past decisions and develop new lasting decisions based on data, for the future beyond 2021.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Employee Engagement, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: