Transforming Corporate Real Estate with a Data-Driven, Digital Building Lifecyle Monday, 8 November 2021 from 1:40 PM – 2:00 PM
The Digital Building Lifecycle is an 11-phase framework that bridges traditionally siloed people, processes, and data with a continuous digital thread that persistently delivers the digital truth of a built environment. Gain a better understanding of the importance of establishing a Digital Building Lifecycle framework to bridge people, processes, and data. Discover what you should do to create your own Digital Building Lifecycle strategy, and how to leverage the cloud as the foundation for your own digital transformation.
Director of Transformation Services, Microsoft
Construction, Technology & Data Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: