Purpose, Energy, Relationships…And Your Career Monday, 8 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
What’s the secret to a fulfilling career? Discover the importance of wellbeing as it relates to the science around purpose, energy, relationships, and mental “hacks” to excel at work and your personal life. Gain insights into the neuroscience around sleep, nutrition, movement, hydration and their impact on your energy and productivity. Stan Gibson is a motivational speaker and brings 35 years of corporate real estate experience and 15 years of neuro and physiological research to individuals across all industries.
- The "why and how” of knowing “who you are and who you’re not” will help you get “unstuck” in your career and play to your strengths
- The "why and how” of knowing “who you are and who you’re not” will help you get “unstuck” in your career and play to your strengths Why healthy relationships at work and home improve your mortality by 60%!
- How mindfulness, imagery, and breathing techniques are critical to focus and productivity
- The importance of wellbeing at home and work…they go together!
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: