Securing Information: What Every CRE Needs to Know Monday, 8 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Given the heightened focus on information security in every organization, you should understand the data breach risks that come with real estate activities and how to minimize those risks. In this session, CREs and their supplier partners will gain critical insights about strategies to work effectively with key business stakeholders as they plan and execute workplace transformation initiatives. Topics covered include proper management of items in employee workstations, compliant handling or secure destruction of IT and electronic assets, and development of secure solutions for sensitive document storage. Understand the pitfalls that can increase risk and gain insights on how to protect sensitive and confidential information.
- Identify the key components of information management compliance and best practices to keep in mind when making changes to the workplace.
- Learn strategies, including partnering strategies, for avoiding data breaches or loss during workplace transformation projects, site closures, or portfolio integrations.
- Gain insights into information security considerations necessary to maintain a fully functional hybrid-working environment, including support for home offices.
Partnering, Technology & Data Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: