Evidence-based approach to Bridge the pre and post-pandemic Workplace Monday, 8 November 2021 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
Corporate real estate and the workplace world were amongst the top to be impacted during the pandemic. Organizations and leaders have had no choice but to quickly discover new ways of working. But how thoughtful and informed were those decisions? Were they practiced consciously through an evidence-based approach? This panel of global leaders will define their organizational strategies and approaches as they move towards "Future of work". They will unfold whether their way of working was Evidence-based approach or not. If yes, then why they chose that, how did they implement it and what are the outcomes?
- Leave the room thinking it’s not about proving but it’s about making informed decision and learning about the enablers of taking a thought-through approach.
- Each panelist has taken a unique perspective with regards to the Future of work; hear firsthand from them about rundown of the entire process and positive changes it brought to their organizations.
- Gain insights into the advantages and disadvantages of Evidence-based approach
Critical Thinking, Return to Work, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: