Collaboration is the Secret Sauce for a Satisfying Hybrid Workforce Monday, 8 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
We know that returning to the office after a long absence and changing employees' work arrangements to a hybrid structure will be logistically, operationally, and psychologically difficult. Yet, performance and productivity expectations appear to be largely unchanged. At the same time, employees have upped their demands for fair, inclusive, and healthful work, shifting the balance of power slightly more favorably toward employees. How can we meet employee expectations? It will take the collective wisdom of real estate professionals, facilities managers, workplace designers, culture experts, and human resource professionals to create a hybrid return-to-work experience that not only meets expectations but also builds engagement.
- Identify key knowledge areas owned by HR, environmental design, and organizational development disciplines that complement real estate and workplace strategy expertise, enabling more compelling real estate plans.
- Understand and apply their expertise as part of a cross-disciplinary team in the creation of workplaces that positively impact important economic outcomes.
- Generate ideas for how corporate real estate and facilities management can create a workplace that a hybrid return-to-work workforce wants to return to and is able to do their best work.
Collaboration, Employee Engagement, Hybrid Model
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: