Journey in Supplier Diversity: Building meaningful Partnerships with Diverse Owned Firms Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
Corporate America is waking up to the importance of investing in more minority-owned businesses to tackle modern business challenges and opportunities, as well as advance inclusive economic opportunities around the world. Like many companies sincerely committed to diversity and inclusion, Microsoft is keen on giving minority-owned businesses an equal footing in every aspect of procurement. The Global Supplier Diversity Initiative looks at the full lifecycle of supplier diversity-from youth programs to supplier development offerings. Join this lively, thought-provoking session about how core values around diversity and inclusion are helping build strategic partnerships with diverse organizations.
- Think differently about how you can support greater economic opportunities for diverse owned suppliers. Understand the value of diversifying your supplier base.
- Gather tips and best practices for defining, certifying, training, and evaluating minority-owned businesses suppliers.
Diversity Equity and Inclusion, Supply Chain
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: