What do Amazon, Expedia, Microsoft, Starbucks and T-Mobile have in common? Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Learn the insights of why and how these Seattle based organizations are creating the bridge to the new normal with their redesigned HQ office campuses. These companies started planning and designing their next generation campuses before the great reset. Find out what they learned from the pandemic experience and why and how they pivoted mid-flight to achieve revised priorities and opportunities. In a test of agility and innovation, the companies’ real estate and workplace teams ceased the leadership role bringing together HR, IT and the BU’s to reprioritize objectives and redefine how work gets done in and out of the office.
Senior Manager, Real Estate & Facilities, Microsoft
Director, Global Workplace Services, Expedia, Inc.
Director Global Real Estate and Facilities, Amazon.com Inc.
Senior Managing Director, Savills Inc.
Director, Corporate Real Estate, T-Mobile
Sr. Manager, Workplace Delivery - Corporate Real Estate, Starbucks Coffee Company
Change Management, Sustainability, Wellness, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: