Agile-Friendly and Pandemic-Safe: A new Headquarters Campus for Post-COVID Engagement Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
How could company culture still be maintained and shared with new members of a rapidly growing company? How important is in-person engagement to establishing and reinforcing the culture, and to maintaining the highest levels of productivity, innovation, and role fulfillment? How can a workplace be re-imagined and delivered to support collaborative in-person and remote team members? Discover how a Fortune 30 company with high aspirations for continued growth is addressing these questions in developing a new 6,000-seat regional headquarters. They will discuss workforce expectations, corporate culture and tradition, and a highly collaborative and innovative design approach for the campus.
- Develop new collaborative approaches to adapting to the evolving corporate culture and policies around remote, hybrid, and in-person work, and apply those to the design of a large campus.
- Define attributes of the future workforce and resulting requirements of the future workplace in an uncertain environment, when long-reliable heuristics around space utilization and configuration are likely no longer valid.
- Strive for new dimensions of flexibility to enable rapid, low- or no-cost reconfiguration as experimentation and experience indicate better ways of applying the workplace elements for certain groups and certain work processes.
Design Thinking, Workplace Culture, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: