Corporate Real Estate: Is it Time to Rethink the Model and apply Fresh Thinking? Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
Corporate Real Estate has never experienced the scale and extent of the challenges faced in these Pandemic Times. Are we truly facing an existential crisis, or will things settle down? Could this period become a Workplace Renaissance filled with opportunity? What does it take to have the courage to step out of your comfort zone and to explore fresh thinking? Why not take a step back and take a strategic look at the entire system? Why not figure out what new thinking and opportunities might be possible? This session is a call to action to reshape CRE for a better future.
- Develop fresh perspectives on our CRE system and the opportunity for a new more 21st century appropriate model based on Space as a Service.
- Equip CRE leaders with insights into breaking out of the SME mold and moving to acting in a more strategic manner.
- Demonstrate the power of truly understanding the link between people and place, including the benefits of building a truly inclusive culture.
Business Models, Leadership & Management, Strategy and Leadership
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: