Creating Communities of Work Post-COVID-19 Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Fifth Third Bank (5/3), the 14th largest bank in the U.S., was dealing with the global pandemic while in the middle of a transformation of their headquarters. In the eye of this perfect storm, 5/3 was challenged to reimagine their work while enabling a return to place. Two key projects, The Forum and Project Connect, illustrate how flexibility in design and the way space is operationalized can have a powerful effect on people. Engage in a strategic design demonstration of how thriving places can transform the nature of work and place.
- Understand the collaborative process and discover how to co-create the future in uncertain times.
- Define communities of work and understand their overarching purpose and translation into physical design.
- Identify strategies for their own organization that improve the sense of community and cohesion in the office.
Future of Work, Workplace Culture, Workplace Design
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: