Paving the way to an insight-driven Corporate Real Estate Organization - Assessing your Data Readiness Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 10:00 AM – 10:40 AM
Many organizations do not use their workplace data to make informed decisions related to dynamic space optimization and asset management in office and building environments. To provide orientation for companies looking into leveraging digital technologies and insight to optimize office space, we are presenting the results of a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Locatee. Additionally, we will look into the results of our CNG survey on decision-making with CRE.
- Be better prepared to assess your organization’s data readiness and maturity.
- Gain insights into where the market is as a comparison and benchmarks in the field.
- Look into opportunities to foster informed decision-making and asset management.
Decision Making, Technology & Data Management
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: