IFM Technology Innovation: The Tension Between Value and Adoption Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 1:30 PM – 1:50 PM
AI and IoT technology are at the forefront of creating a place where Total Cost of Ownership is optimized, while at the same time driving key business outcomes and supporting experience, wellbeing, collaboration, and sustainability. The addition of human-centric experience outcomes combined with growing focus on sustainability is driving an increasing need for cross-functional enterprise services integration to support value creation for the workplace. Delivering optimum Total Cost of Ownership together with measurable experience and wellness value to employees and communities, is key to increase adoption of new technological innovation.
- Understand how IoT and AI can deliver value and meet widening organizational strategic initiatives.
- Identify where to incorporate human-centric experience, wellness, collaboration and sustainability outcomes to support workplace, workers and communities.
- Identify where technology can be used to deliver optimum Total Cost of Ownership, while also creating valuable experience and wellbeing for employees.
Facilities Management, Innovation, Internet of Things
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: