Protect the Enterprise: The Power of Place to Drive Mental Resilience, Health, and Wellbeing Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
Are you prepared to help users understand when a building can make you well? This session will describe the emerging role of the corporate wellness real estate professional who needs to be equipped to explain why air matters to reduce the transfer of a pathogen while also explaining why hybrid staged approaches may be critical to reducing chronic disease related to mental health and trauma. Gain critical need-to-know information that builds on the science of trauma, occupant survey data, and leading research on building certifications to address what you need to know and how you should best apply it.
- Learn why the wellbeing crisis is coming and will be much worse than most organizations and leaders imagine.
- Understand how healthy places and practices build and nurture employee mental resilience, resulting in enhanced well-being and higher performance.
- Capture the building blocks of a performance management program grounded on, 1) The most important measures to understanding employee wellbeing 2) Root cause factors that prevent organizations from optimizing those measures 3) Ways specific place & practice strategies can eliminate those causes.
Return to Work, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: