Innovating Service Delivery Models to Enable Hybrid Work Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
With the broad acceptance of hybrid work environments significant information is available on space needs, portfolio strategies, and the determination of functional alignment to the hybrid environment. Less information exists on the types of service delivery design that best support hybrid work and whether customary approaches are as effective to facilitate this paradigm shift. This debate will encompass the examination of future contract models, insource versus outsource benefits, CRE organizational design, the intersection of ESG and related sourcing responsibilities, and industry change required.
- Discover alternative approaches and inherent drivers for the CRE to effectively deliver service that support hybrid work inclusive of partnership formulation, organizational designs, contract structures, technology/data implications, and cultural infusion.
- Derive steps, skills, and tools necessary to modify current service delivery methodologies and learn about prerequisite success factors such as work process automation and digitization to support hybrid work.
- Learn about the practices deployed by other CREs to align service delivery to hybrid work environments and the market conditions and tools available to ensure a successful transformation.
Hybrid Model, Service Delivery, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: