Data-driven, People-centric: The Workplace of the Future Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 9:00 AM – 9:40 AM
This timely discussion will focus on how companies can bridge initiatives across corporate real estate, HR, finance, department heads and C-level decision makers to improve workplace strategies. By uncovering how physical or virtual spaces impact collaboration and employee experience, leaders can make more informed decisions to drive better outcomes for the business and its people. Case studies at leading pharmaceutical, energy and automobile manufacturing companies that used workplace analytics to improve culture, performance, employee retention and return-to-office plans will be featured. These examples and findings will equip you with best-practices to drive success - post-pandemic and beyond.
- Attendees will learn to identify gaps in communication and collaboration across their organization. Particularly in the post-pandemic world, attendees will learn how to identify disruptions and issues which are holding their employees back from making the most of their physical and digital workspace
- Bridge key groups across your organization to reduce silos and create a more unified organization as people transition into a post-pandemic culture. Use these connections to analyze past decisions and develop new lasting decisions based on data, for the future beyond 2021.
Data Analytics, Decision Making, Workplace Culture
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: