A Better Way to Hire: Using AI to Foster Inclusivity Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 1:00 PM – 1:20 PM
Discover the current state of recruiting and how tools such as ISS's AI solution can form a bridge to more efficient and inclusive practices. The AI platform is able to interact with applicants in conversational language and has several virtual personas that applicants can select to take them through the recruiting process. See how an AI recruiting assistant can simplify communications between a recruiting team and job candidates while offering a people-centric approach.
Katrine Husum Jensen
Head of People & Culture, Americas, ISS Facility Services
Artificial Intelligence, Diversity Equity and Inclusion, HR/IT (IRIS)
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: