How to Use Real Estate to Enable Productivity Tuesday, 9 November 2021 from 1:00 PM – 1:20 PM
The purpose of the office has changed. People will return to work to meet and collaborate, and companies need to reimagine their real estate strategy for how the work force will perform in the future. Learn how providing outcome-based spaces can increase your team's productivity and efficiency.
CEO & Co-Founder, Convene
Future of Work, Hybrid Model, Workplace Strategy
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: