Are You Ready to Rumble? Join a Debate on the New Metrics for Hybrid Workplaces Monday, 8 November 2021 from 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
The gloves will come off during this no-holds-barred debate around a simple question: what should we measure to assess effective workplaces? Moderator Brandon DeWitt of Genentech will emcee this debate between David Gray, Senior Vice President Colliers International and host of "The Mosh Pit", and Kate Davis, Principal and Director of Commercial Interiors at HKS. Gray will fiercely defend the long-held, industry-standard metrics for measuring and comparing workplaces. He'll argue that the need to mitigate risk demands reliance on trends and benchmarks. Be sure to join this lively, fun, and timely debate.
- Identify why we should lean into the current disruption of workplace metrics to reconsider long held standards of measurement for workplace efficiency.
- Compare effectiveness between traditional and new measures focused on effectiveness and efficiency of hybrid workplaces.
- Define how new metrics offer opportunity to activate any organization's single biggest investment - their talent
Corporate Real Estate, Metrics, Talent
Learning: Your Way
Learning comes in many forms:
- Case Studies - Real life examples of projects with opportunities to understand what went well (and what didn't).
- Debate - Constructive, moderated debate between opposing viewpoints.
- Engage Studio - Jump in, get involved, and have fun in these hands-on learning opportunities.
- Future 20 - 20-minute solo presentations highlighting new and emerging ideas.
- Learning Theaters - Effective, timely, topical presentations by SME's on Innovation, Sustainability and Workplace.
- Roundtable Discussions - Delve into the deeper issues and focus on developing solutions, approaches, strategies, or innovative thinking.
- Technology Playground - Informative technology insights and trends to keep you ahead of the curve!
Learning Experiences Sponsored by: